Life’s not just about school and work and neither is equal opportunity. People have a right to be treated fairly and have equal access in:
- customer service, such as in shops or from professionals or tradespeople
- eligibility for scholarships, awards or prizes
- receiving a qualification for a particular occupation
- club membership, for instance, sports clubs
- accommodation, such as staying in a hotel, buying a house or renting a flat
- dealings with a local council or a government agency
- access to premises that are open to the public.
Last updated on Thu, 08/05/2010 - 14:49.
- School Life
- Work life
- Community Life
- Activities and videos